Adapt Technical Group is looking for an iPhone developer local to the Philadelphia metro area. No agency submissions will be accepted.
Adapt Technical Group has experienced continuous growth and increased revenue since inception. ATG is a founder-owned, privately held company where achievements are recognized and rewarded. Based in Metro Philadelphia and New Jersey, ATG provides mission and technology consulting, software and solution development, and system integration services. ATG was founded with the notion to bring together business expertise with the foremost database and IT knowledge to offer clients innovative thinking on leveraging advanced technologies within the Healthcare, IT, Creative and Academic Services Sectors.
ATG has a great opportunity for an iPhone/iTouch Developer. This position requires an extremely dynamic, enthusiastic, and creative individual who enjoys working in a collaborative environment for the production of polished mobile applications.
– Local to the Philadelphia metro area. (No agencies)
– 2+ years of iPhone Objective C and Cocoa development experience with at least 1 year of iPhone experience and 1 application in the Apple iPhone Application Store.
– J2ME, iPhone, RIM, WinCE, Symbian and Android audio and visual application development experience.
– BS, BA in computer science or relevant experience.
– Deftness at Object oriented design and system architecture for mobile devices and wireless systems.
– Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, peer code review and a preference for Agile development methods.
– Excellent judgment, organizational, and problem solving skills.
– Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written.
– Strong sense of ownership and drive.
-United States Citizenship.